Friday, April 9, 2010

New websites found...

I have recently made some new discoveries!! The following websites are fun and amazing!! =)

  • Handmade Highway, Pave Your Own Way
This blog is a great directory for handmade sellers to join! You can get access to many different handmade shops and products.  I like the idea of all these different sellers in one spot to research.  Also, they have blog features and giveaways.  I decided to register and see what happens.  It cost me $25.00 ($10 registration and $15 for the year), and if my shop is accepted, I will get my name out there a bit more! =)

I love being able to see what other artist's out there are making and for me, I buy all my gifts for holidays this way. =)  I support handmade 100% and I also find unique gift ideas for my family and friends!

Please check out this wonderful blog!!  http://handmadehighway.blogspot.com/

  • Craftgawker
Craftgawker is a gallery where anyone can showcase their art, crafting and photography skills. It's a place for you to discover new artists and handmade goods to inspire your own creations.  When you first open this site, all these photos just POP out to you and I love that!! You can upload your own photos for approval and this is another great way to get your items out for others to see and enjoy!

To go to craftgawker: http://craftgawker.com/

These two websites look so much fun and I can't wait to see what happens with them! I will be sure to post more information as I get it!!

Thanks! Challene

No comments: