Monday, February 15, 2010

Fireweed Earrings & Trinity Necklace



I have been wanting to make a pair of earrings that remind me of the beautiful Fireweed flowers we have here in Alaska. I bought these pink tourmaline gemstones for a bracelet I was going to make, but I didn't like how small they were for that. So, this is what I came up with! =) They are made with pink tourmaline rondelles and green onyx briolettes. I made them long so that the top would resemble the upward flow of the fireweed flower. You can find them in my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40773959.
I named this necklace Trinity because of the trio of gems. I love how the colors of these stones go with each other. This necklace is made of moonstone, labradorite and blue apatite. The super fine chain is 18 inches long, with an apatite gemstone hanging next to the lobster clasp. You can see it in my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=40776949.
I will be adding a set of Carnelian stone earrings and necklace soon! Please check back!
Challene

No comments: