Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good Evening =)

Welcome to my new blog! I am new to the whole world of blogging and twittering, but once I play with a bit, it will be as if I really new what I was doing! =)

I have been working so hard on my shop and I think it is finally coming together. I am so excited!! I have had almost 20 sales now and I am slowly adding more inventory too! Things have been a bit slow the last few days but I have faith that it will all work out. I have been trying out different ideas and designs so I don't have the same thing all the time in my shop. I like the variety. My goal for the future is to expand to using vintage glass beads and brass and copper antiqued wire. I really love the look of that it brings! =)

Here are a few things that I have been working on:



Rock crystal quartz wire wrapped and hung from purple amethyst rondelles. I love how these stones look together! I also oxidized these and brushed and polished them. The earwires are handmade by me and I had so much fun shaping them. Hammering them was a blast! =) I have so much I want to do in the future with hammering metal.




These ruby earrings were so much fun to create!! I love how they are elongated on the disc chain. So feminine!! All my jewelry is fun to create and play with! I want every piece I make! If only I could have one of each! ha! I want my customers to love them too!!

Please enjoy!!!

Challene

No comments: