Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Items!!!

I have added a couple of new items in the last two days.

Here is a new necklace I created! This sweet little thing has a pretty citrine briolette gemstone, delicately wrapped in sterling silver wire, and suspended from a super fine sterling silver chain. I also added some citrine rondelles near the lobster clasp. I also oxidized this. I love how it is a bit rustic looking, so pretty and sweet! Sweet as honey!! =)


I absolutely LOVE this next necklace!! It is made of AA quality Tanzanite gemstones and it looks amazing with the oxidized sterling silver!!!! =) I want one for myself!


A new pair of Apricot Cubic Zirconia Earrings with Rock Crystal Quartz... So Pretty!!



You can see them in my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueMooseCreations

Thank You!!
Challene =)

No comments: